Thursday, May 23, 2013

Alright, Just One More With Neverland

Still hanging in here.  Wondering how I keep at this craziness that I call our life.  The kids continue to amaze me with their goodness.  I thank God everyday that they are such good people.  They are my constant reminder that I must be doing something right.  Who in their right mind would choose to live apart from their husband just home from a deployment?!?  This crazy lady.  It's all about what's best for the minions.  I know that keeping them in one place for another year is best.  I know that this is most likely the last time we will have back to back orders in one duty station before Patrick retires.  And that, my friends, could be a dozen years away, gulp.  So, I just keep swimming.  And praying that it all works out.  Just keep swimming...








No comments:

Post a Comment