Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's The Most Wondeful time of the Year

Trying to get back to the things I love, spending quality time with the brood (read not losing my freaking mind), playing with paper & glue, and staying sane as we amp up this HUGE workup cycle. In reclaiming my scraproom from what was last month's Crafting Central for the gifting holiday, I found a stack of never before shared layouts. Here's a peek at some of the stuff that makes me happy.

This one is using the October kit from Studio Calico...


it has Sassafras papers, nuff said...



Did this one for a journaling prompt at Creative Soup. All of our addresses over the years...


Another fun prompt at Creative Soup (masking, any which way but loose)...





Using up some older Studio Calico to make room for this winter's Take Note!



Another fun prompt from Creative Soup. This one was about traditions. Used last years Christmas line from Basic Grey. This line is so yummy I actually bought it twice...





Sassafras + Studio Calico + Amy Tan, sigh...





************* I read an AMAZINGLY inspiring post today from over at the Huffington Post. I could not have said it better. Please take the time to read. You. will. not. regret. it.


1 comment:

  1. You and your Sass. :) Want mine?? I have some old stuff that I never used from Kristen (Mosh Posh)! eeek! Great pages. Hope you find some me time in there.

    ReplyDelete