Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July Blog Hop




 
Welcome to the Christmas in July Blog Hop inspiring you to get out your Christmas stash and use it before all the new collections are released later this month.  Join the fun and create something too.  Use the hashtag #scrapbookchristmas on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.

For this first layout I used some really old Basic Grey Jovial and Cupcake mixed in with some more recent Echo Park Seasons and Simple Stories Handmade Holiday papers. For the embellies I went all the way back to Scrapworks (chipboard) and Making Memories (chipboard buttons and star sequins) among lots of other fun stash.
 


For this one I started with more Simple Stories Handmade Holiday and the Making Memories and Scrapworks embellies.  For the title work I mixed two October Afterrnoon alphas with a pretty glitter Thicker...


 
 
 
 
Next on the hop is Ros http://noteverypicturezperfect.blogspot.com.au/  Be sure to check out her inspiration!  If you get lost along the way, I've included the whole list below.  Happy hopping!!
 






























I'm really glad you stopped by today.  Hopefully you'll take a few minutes to look around.  P.s.  I'm thinking the Christmas bug may have rubbed off on my brood. This is not the first Christmas movie I've caught them watching this week, lol.



Jenny
 

12 comments:

  1. Your pages are so pretty! I love the garland in the first page and the banners in the second, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How cool that we have a really good excuse to use up our old stuff?! You've done such a great job of mixing it up - awesome inspiration, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs! Especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the garland of embellies in your first layout and the trees in the second are super cute! love both your pages Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both LOs are so cute. I especially like the snowman paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these rock! i love your style of scrapping and so happy I paid a visit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty pages, and so clean too! I love the chipboard garland across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great use of the stash! :) I love your title work :)

    ReplyDelete