Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Going to be a Long Summer


So, P's only been gone for 9 days. Gulp, for those of you keeping score at home, in that short time my windshield got cracked, Sophia ran off with a vintage Muppets glass and you can guess the rest, Reagan cut his hair (in the scraproom, nonetheless), Sophia got her arm stuck in her crib, and someone with a fresh haircut (hint, hint) has used the dreaded "I h*te you" twice. The very same boy has cried at bedtime 4 nights in a row with a crumpled old picture of Patrick and big brother clenched in his fist.

On the scrappy side, I've been finishing up a miniBook for All About Scrapbooks using MME's Bloom and Grow papers with a little Mr. Campy and Sass thrown in. It's turning out really fun. It's about our cute little cabin "In the Woods" at DW last Spring. Still need to get my March webisode up for mosh posh. Stay tuned for that embarassment. Until then...



1 comment:

  1. Love all the sass paper in your LO's! :) I am sorry you have had such a bad week. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete