Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brinner on Day 1 and Scrappy Fun

Well, here we are trying to play catch up on the neglected blog, yet again. One of these days, soon, I hope, I'll get blogging worked into my schedule. But, for now, I'll jump on when I can.
Patrick left Saturday for his 8 month IA. Can't wait for him to get started so we can find out what we can expect for the coming months. Earlier Saturday, P.J. had his District Pinewood Derby. He placed third and even brought home another trophy.

Love this intense face he had and the rally cap vibe he had going on...

This month's Mosh Posh kit was chock full of brand new papers from a brand new manufacturer. Really fun to play with Lily Bee's Three Little Birds. Here's a sampling of the things I made...

The new stuff is flooding into All About Scrapbooks and I scooped up all the new Sass. Love.It.All. I need to finish typing up the journaling, so you'll have to wait on those. In the meantime, here's some other recent stuff... Can you spot the Sassafras Lass on each one?


P.S. What's Brinner, you ask? Duly noted by P.J. Saturday evening as I served the usual Daddy's Away meal of pancakes and sausage... breakfast for dinner, of course!

1 comment:

  1. We have brinner once in awhile around here. Love the LO's!! Gotta have that little chipboard deer! We visit this wildlife refuge about an hour north of here quite often. It would be great for my pics of that last fall!! I hope life isn't too crazy without Patrick. Couple years ago we went down to LaCrosse, WI for the Blue Angels show. That was cool!! I have some great shots of some of those fighter jets up in the air and on the ground! :)

    ReplyDelete