Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Mosh Posh Inspo

Thought I'd give you a little peek of things that are inspiring me today. These are the very same colors I see in June's Mosh Posh kit. The magazine page is from Traditional Home this month. It showcases the color combo of robin's egg and cherry. Love these colors. I added the AC Lullaby Thickers in summer yellow. What a fun combination. I've been searching for these Vera Bradley flip flops in Bali Gold ever since my retailer shut her doors. Found them this weekend. Ahh, bliss. The Stride Rite ad arrived in my mail and it just screamed Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers which are featured in the mosh posh kit.

I better get back to my stuff. I've got five layouts almost done and some other stuff brewing in my head before the Gallery goes live at 10 pm est Friday. Hope you find a little inspiration in these colors as I have. Thanks for stopping.

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome colors, Jenny!! I love the combination!! You are right!! Very summery!! Excited to see all of your creations Fri. night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to bombard you with messages.. but, I love all of your LO's in your S.I.S. gallery!! The one of Sophia in 11/07 is just so sweet!! She was so tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN post Jenny!! I love all of the things that inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these colors. I can't wait to have time to open up the kit and get working. I LOVE those flip flops. I have seen them around here!

    ReplyDelete