Saturday, June 27, 2009

Broken Plumbing

Sorry I've neglected the blog for so long. When I started this thing, I promised myself I wouldn't let too much time go by between posts. I love when my favorite bloggers post at least regularly, if not often, too. I've been sick for a good month and am (hopefully) coming out of it. We're fully in the swing of summer now. The kiddos have all had their end of school activities: field days, awards assemblies, programs, and class parties. Phew. That would take alot out of anyone! All three did well in school (all A's for the year for the 2 receiving report cards), so we hit TRUS. Julia got her very own PINK Littlest Pet Shop DS, Reagan scored a new Leapster cartridge, and P.J. is now rocking the house on Guitar Hero.


Patrick is still on his ia (3 months down, 5 to go). He splits his time between Tampa and DC. He's been briefing with General Petraeus, Admiral Mullen, etc, etc. So very exciting. Now if only he could spill what it is he's working on! In other Donk news, he made LCDR and also was selected for Department Head. So wonderful to see him making steps towards his ultimate Navy career goals.
Due to my feeling under the weather, I've done virtually no scrapping since I did my projects with June's mosh posh kit. July's wonderful kit is in the house just loaded with October Afternoon's much anticipated Cherry Lane. Hoping to start on that this eve. Look for the reveal on the 5th and hopefully some peeks before then.
Since I always leave you with at least a little scrappiness. Here a little something in the works...

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I am sorry to hear you have been sick. Hopefully, you are on the mend!! Especially since in a couple of weeks, Estee will be in town!! :) Great job to the kids for the great report card!! I can't wait even just see the new kit, much less all of your goodies for the reveal! Love you LO at the end here, with the twins!! It's very sweet. My newest addiction is that swiss dot paper too. Wish I had more, I just love it. Big #2 bday coming for them soon!!! So Happy Early Bday, Sullivan and Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete