Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thanks Easter Bunny. bock. bock.

Prompt number 4 is up at Scrap That Baby. Come on over and play. There's a rak up for one lucky poster. Come show us your Easter pages and your cute little wee one, as well. Here's what I did with the prompt. It may not have been the most typical first Easter, but it was a memorable one. We were at Disneyworld!! The bunny had our baskets waiting at the cabin when we arrived!


The sketch this month at Simply Obsessed was created by yours truly...


Here's what I did with it. Lots of new and much-loved (older) Sass...

Did this one for All about Scrapbooks. Mixed the new Girls Paperie with more Sass. LOVE it!! :)



Sorry for the short post. But, the twins are napping (knock wood). I NEED to get my scrap on. Tata, for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Jenny!! I love that last one with the banners zigzagging all over your layout. And your sketch is great, too!!

    ReplyDelete