Sunday, July 11, 2010

Less Than Two Weeks To Go

I swear I really am still here. AND, more than that, I'm still kicking. I'm just being pulled in 5 directions with the kids and their activities and I have scrappy deadlines up the wazoo. The Camp Paradise month-long crop kicked off yesterday. The first week's prompts are up and you have until Wednesday at midnight to get in on this week's fun. The crop continues through the middle of August. Come play!! Besides preparing my samples for that, I'm also preparing challenges and projects for my very own Scrap That Vacation Crop over at Simply Obsessed August 13-15. So, I can't share that much with you today. But know that once I get all of this completed, I'll have close to a dozen projects to share with you right here.

Lots to catchup with. We spent the Fourth with some dear friends. My little Justin Bieber lookalike enjoyed himself...



We're in full swing with soccer and getting ready to make the transition to football/cheerleading in just a couple of weeks, too. Ugh. I'm sweating just thinking of those nights!! I tell you, I just don't know where this young man came from. No baby here...


Been busy with lots of dressup. A new favorite picture of Sassy doing her new squinty smile.


Another layout for Simply Obsessed and Sketch Inspiration. Heather was generous enough to sponsor their site for this week. You could win July's sold out Lily Bee kit!



I hope to be back soon with the big third birthday update and Week #1's Challenge from Camp Paradise! Oh yea, there will be Fly In pictures coming soon!
p.s. I'm going to be pubbed in Scrapstreet!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! You have been busy!!! Hang in there.. those two weeks will fly by! Love the pics of the kids. Sophia's smile is so cute!! Ben is doing that too!!! Love the LO you made for SI's site this week!! :) Can't wait to see all of your other projects!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Jenny!! I love that Lily Bee layout, such bright and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, You are one busy girl - hang in there!
    Love the layouts and the pic's of the kids are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete