Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Want a Do Over

I mean it. If this weekend is any indication of what the next eight months are going to be like, I want a do over. Patrick was away on a Cross Country to Tampa this weekend. He was "House Hunting". Nope, we're not moving. Patrick got picked up for an IA beginning next month. He'll be working for Central Command for eight months traveling to God only knows where, while I man the homefront here in VA.

Alas, I digress. Back to the do over. I pride myself on handling things pretty well when he's away. Afterall, I should be used to it. I DO get plenty of practice. I never quite got into the groove this weekend between basketball games and birthday parties and all. I'm sure I'll get into my usual swing of things, once he heads out, right?!?
Would it be wrong to keep them corralled like this all summer...

And to add to this, my usually super easy Twinnies have officially entered the Terrible Two's Times 2. Yep, seriously. How do I manage this on top of my usual fun? Sullivan dropped a stack of Lenox dessert plates yesterday and Sophia can empty a DVD drawer of it's contents and pull out all the DVD's in 13 seconds flat. I am left to picking up the pieces left in their wake...(kitchen stool in the foyer).


I promised Valentines goodies. I made these for All About Scrapbooks and the mailbox was just some fun for me and the kiddos.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great Monday. I love Mondays. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I have 3 sets of that play yard. I used to corral the kids outside all the time in it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had such a rough weekend!! I love these layouts especially the I want you one. So pretty, and love that you can use pinks and reds and hearts and all with a boy!! And glad to see you starting a blog. bout time girlie!

    ReplyDelete