Friday, April 10, 2009

Putting One Foot in Front of Another

Happy Easter. Here's the token kids shot. Not bad... But wait, there's more!

It's not a secret, there are days when I wonder if I can keep at it. Most days, really. I just keep going, putting one foot in front of the other. Crossing one more thing of of my todo list, before moving on to the next. Heck, somedays I write it down AFTER it's already done just so I can cross it off. Tell me YOU don't do that?!?

This week has been like that. We had school pictures, class parties, egg hunts, and report cards. All before the weekend even. The weekend had us dying eggs. Yep, all 5 participated in one crafty way or another. The twins' highchairs still bear the evidence of their crayon creations. P.J. toured the brand spankin new George H. W. Bush aircraft carrier with his Cub Scout troop. So cool. Today involved baskets, 2 separate egg hunts (we do things in shifts around here), and church. The service was wonderful. Most of us enjoyed the experience (leaving Momma is never easy). The day ended in Easter dinner and Chocolate Chess pie. Yum.my. I ALMOST made it through the day. I lost it as I was trying to put 6 dinner plates out. There were four underfoot and I'd had it. P.J cracked open a Diet Coke and poured it for me, just the way I like it. Good boy. He'll make someone a great husband one day if I ever let him go. Tomorrow's another day. Thank goodness.

Here are a few pages of the mini I made for All About Scrapbooks. It captures our first day at DW last Easter Sunday and our little cabin In The Woods. All kinds of Sass and Mr. Campy goodness added to the new MME Bloom and Grow line. Fun stuff.

As promised, for sticking around listening to my ramblings this long:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you still have to scrap these last photos! They are comical!! Typical when trying to get all the kids to cooperate. I love the mini album. I so miss Disney!! Your pictures and book is awesome!! I am glad you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the kids are so big now. Beautiful kids:) It has been years since I've seen them. We are back in the US. Virginia Beach to be exact. Chinh just left for his IA in Afghanistan. I am unpacking and decorating the house. We should catch up if you have some time.

    ReplyDelete