Thursday, October 29, 2009

24 and Counting

Well Hello There!! I'm here, I'm here. Got caught up in the winter transition of sports and just Life. Football has ended (good riddance, that's all I'll say on that), Cheer Competiotion is Saturday morn, and the new sports will make their start on Monday. Yep, not one week off for me. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to this season of sports. We're starting 2 brand new endeavors... Gymnastics and Wrestling. Stay tuned for updates on that in the coming months.

Got my box from 2Peas the beginning of the week. Finished up my projects for Mosh Posh and dove right into the deliciousness that is Sassafras Lass Amplifly and MONSTROSITY. I paired the Monsters with some older Sass. I loove doing this. sorry for the cra**Y pictures. It was way cloudy... Love this tushy...



Sullivan with his blond hair and bright orange shirt was definitely the camera darling from our day at the Farm...



I wasn't kidding...



I hadn't done a project for AAS since the summer, so I put together this little bulletinboard ditty for November's displays. I will be making many more of these. I used the awesomely beautiful Webster's Pages balloon paper here. Thought it should take center stage on something more than a page. It's that special. I put together 13 handmade pushpins and a little titlework. I used the Pink Paislee cards as my spot to make my lists. What do you think?






The Gallery over at Mosh Posh goes up at 10 pm est on the 2nd. be there...

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, you just have such a way with that Sass!! They look awesome!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bulletin board!! You are right those balloons are beautiful!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete