Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble Gobble

As much as I lurve the world of blogdom, nothing bugs me more than checking in on someone and finding they haven't updated in eons. With that said, I will stop here long enough to share that I am happily buried in birthdays, to do lists, Thanksgiving preparations and visits from my Family <3, and countless scrappy deadlines. In fact, I have some BIG news that I can finally share with you on the 1st of December. Here are some recent scrappy pages. I'll be back soon to catch up. Happy Turkey Day Sweet Friends.








2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny to you and your family!! I hope you are having a wonderful day full of turkey and all the fixings and great holiday memories. (love the LO's!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh big news huh?! Can't wait! p.s. You always rock the fun layouts, love these!

    ReplyDelete