Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Guestie...

SO, whatcha doin? SO, what's new? SO, wondering what I've been up to? SO, want in on my little secret? SO, want to know about a sweet little kit club? SO, want to know what club I've been asked to Guest Design for?

Alright, alright enough with the subtle, corny hints. It's Simply Obsessed (get it? SO?, Simply Obsessed?). Heather is the owner over there and she puts together some wonderful kits. You can check them out here: http://www.simplyobsessed.com/. I have this wonderful kit in my hot little hands. I'll be posting my work here and Heather will be sharing it over at the Simply Obsessed Blog .


Here's a little ditty I put together for a challenge over at Scrapbook.com. Check it...




Later Gator...

2 comments:

  1. Love your subtlties!! :) I can't wait to see what you create!! I love your LO... love the CC paper!! I think I need that Earth Love being I have ALOT of pics of Ben that need to be scrapped!! Guessing it was for Estee's challenge!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved Jenny!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete