Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Long Friend



After eighteen months and 113 projects, it was time to say farewell to Mosh Posh. As a loyal subscriber since August of 2006, I have loved Mosh Posh and all that Kristen does for what seems like forever. But, all good things must come to an end. I am grateful to Kristen for giving me the opportunity to play with her kits and in turn to get to know so many wonderful designers and most of all, some amazing subscribers. I'm not going anywhere, I'm working on a ton of new stuff for the New Year. My DH is headed out again to sea in March so stay tuned for lots of craftiness and more drama from our Party of Five.


Here are my last projects for the Gallery at Mosh Posh. You can find the cards I made HERE.




3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny! I'm going to miss your stuff in the MP gallery, but you know I'll stalk you here too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Sarah just said everything I wanted to say! LOL! I wish you well in whatever your heart desires in the future! Will miss seeing your layout creations with the MP kits but hopefully you'll keep posting something to your blog!

    Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you know I will stalk you here!! Kristen does a great job with kits!! I have enjoyed mine!! I hope you and your family are doing well, and you enjoy the time Pat is home before he heads back out to sea.

    ReplyDelete