Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Bookends, Part Deaux
So, my fabulous birthday was yesterday. This is how my day went:
great stuff on clearance, score!
3. Change 3 dirty beds-check
4. Fix toilet-check
5. Play Candy Land-check
6. Got all pretty smelling for myself (Harajuko Lover's Love)-check
7. New Vera Bradley-check
8. Chicken quesadillas for dinner-check
9. Homemade ooey gooey brownies from friends-check
10. Energy to scrap the night away-
Here are a couple peeks at some of my latest. I know, I know, Sass again?!?
Today's bookends are from Mother's Day. Those dang cutie patootie Harajuko dolls and Sullivan enjoying naptime. I lost my nerve to post the trouble Sophia partook in. Sullivan was an angel compared to her, nuff said. I'm Audi.