Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Playing Ketchup with Mosh Posh

I've been soo bad about posting my mosh posh stuff here. So, I'll show you what I've done both this month and last month. July's kit is still available here. But you should hurry because June's kit sold out super fast.

First up is June. Filled with the brand spankin new Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. Loved all of it. For this one hancut a bunch of those big retro flowers. Raised some of them with popdots and left others swinging free for even more dimension.

For this one, I just had to make something with a little quilt look. These papers just scream Sew with Me!"


Just a quickie card with kraft cardstock, those great Lily Bee rub-ons and some scallops.


Some little flowers along the bottom and the Lily Bee rub-ons again. They were perfect for these shots of Reagan running away from me as I tried to take his picture.


A rare 2-pager from me. Really happy how this turned out. Wish they all flowed this easy.

Another quick card from me. If I let myself, I would colorblock all my cards. So easy.

Like the tag here for this card. And that JB button with the flower.


Next up is the July kit featuring the much anticipated Cherry hill form October Afternoon.
Went a little free form with this one...Used some rub-ons on the butterfly and the ribbon.


Just an easy one with my little cuties. Love those OA labels here.


Not so sure about this one, but I love getting this documented. You can't love all your stuff all the time.


This picture cracks me up! The 2 birdie paper is perfect for the twinnies.


That's it for now. Be back soon with some sneaks of what I've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. You always have such fun LO's and cards. I agreee, the little birds in the last one does scream out for the twinnies pic!! :) Hope you are having a good week, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete