Monday, August 24, 2009

the blackhole that is FB

Really tried to make the most of today. Today was the last lazy weekday morning of our summer. Reagan starts school in the morn. Bright and EARLY! With football practice 5 nights a week, we've really gotten into the lazy morning habit. Well, as lazy as mornings can be with five kids, 2 of which are toddlers on the prowl. This morn we enjoyed our backyard with the twins. We discovered a teeny frog, a fuzzy caterpillar, a weird-looking dragonfly, and a ginomous grasshopper. I couldn't pull myself away from the froggy fun, but did grab it (with P.J.'s prodding) for the caterpillar. The twins are just so much fun. They're at that age where EVERYTHING new and/or living is just so dang exciting!!! The squeals that this poor caterpillar had to endure were simply priceless....




I've had a productive and fun scrappy month. Just finished up my second mini of the month. This one's for my mom for her birthday. I'll try to get some pix before I send it off. Here's some other scrappy eye candy for your perusal...




1 comment:

  1. We had one of those exploring kind of evenings the other night. Greg was weed whipping in the back and Ben spotted a frog. Didn't get a pic cuz that frog was on the move. But he sure had fun watching it. I love seeing things thru little ones eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete