Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Wipers on the Bus Go Swish, Swish, Swish

I know I'm six days and a dollar short, but #1 and #2 are Back to School. I'm happily getting back to my new routine. Reagan is enjoying going to school all day and the other Bigs are getting settled in their new classes. The twins scream bloody murder when I unload the kids in the morn, but they recover quickly enough when I let them loose in the backyard when we return home. Who would have thought that they would miss their siblings so?!? AND who would have thought that I would actually enjoy trying to get my house caught up after a summer of a full house and all of the dirt and messes that brings?!? This past weekend was filled with Pop Warner football games and lots of neighborhood kiddos. Good times.

Yep, the boy posed like this on his own. Nope, he has NO drama in him...

See... no drama here...

Here's the first grade beauty...


Lots of scrappin these days, too. There has to be some kind of reward for cleaning dirty kids' tubs, right?











I've finished up six layouts for Mosh Posh this month. I'm anxious to share them with you after tomorrow night's reveal. Love the new Sass Sweet Marmalade with the new Lily Bee. Ahh...

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I love your LO's!! They are awesome!! You make all that sass stuff look soo good!! I love the one with Reagan and his Little People. They are Ben's fav!! I agree with you how everything becomes such a blur!! I love that pic of Sophia.. love chunky baby-leggers!! So cute!! Can't wait til tonight to see what all of you created! :)

    ReplyDelete