Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ninety-Six Boxes



96 Boxes. That's how many boxes I've packed since this latest installment in the Dziekan Family Adventure began. I've sorted, purged, and packed for about 3 weeks and I still have a few more weeks (and boxes) to go. To try to keep my sanity in between the cardboard and homework and usual household fun, I've been scrapping as much as possible. This time around I played with Studio Calico's On the Easel. I think I've done enough damage to that kit, it may be time to retire it. Sigh, once again the colors and the goodies were a home run. I can't share 2 of the pages as they're for Creative Soup in the coming weeks. Hint hint.

Speaking of Creative Soup, in honor of the BRAND SPANKIN NEW site, we're hosting a week o fun starting on the First. Please come join the forum and get ready to be inspired. You won't be sorry. Do it HERE.

I CAN share this layout I did for Scrap That Baby's newest prompt. SBT challenges you to pull out those ultrasound pictures and get scrapping. This one is priceless to me. The twinnies in all their in utero finest. Totally had to stitch in honor of my newest scrappy crush... Kin.

Another layout for fun using the awesome On The Easel. Stay tuned for two more to go live at Creative Soup on 4/25 and 5/23!


Be back soon with all the gouge on Creative Soup's Spring Class: Get Messy!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Jen! I love all those little butterflies on the 2nd layout. GOOD job with all your packing! That must be a huge undertaking. Keep scrapping to hold onto that sanity!

    ReplyDelete