Wednesday, September 14, 2011

48 Slices of Bread

Yoohoo, yoohoo?!? Anyone still out there ?!? I'm thinking our Super De Duper Summer Survival craziness of ours MAY have gotten the better of me. There was a week in there where I actually thought I couldn't do it all. I've bounced back from that and have moved on to actually doing it all, maybe even next year.

I'm thinking I may venture back into the real world. What do ya think? Can I juggle 5 kids, a hubby deployed, and a classroom of eager-faced cherubs for the first time in a dozen years?!? I think so. I'm going to start looking into what I need to do to get all my ducks in a row (whatever the hell that means) and see where that takes me.

In the meantime, the Twinnies finally celebrated the big Four with friends. A good time was had by all. With the exception of the stormy weather it was perfect.

3 girls in tulle...

eeks... who gave that girl a bat?!?


the same dummy who gave this one one...






man did they love these cakes from Miss Beth!!




Somewhere along the way I did find some time to play along with Crop Suey's September prompt: Numbers..



Love how this one turned out...








Lots more to share. Tons of scrappy stuff to catch up with. Football kicked off AND the kids are Back to School. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures with the bat are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Jenny!!! I love the bat photos, too. And the cakes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete