Friday, February 15, 2013

The One Where Her Schedule Took Over

THIS weekend is going to test even my super powers. We have four basketball games, World Thinking Day for my GS, Pinewood Derby & Blue and Gold banquet for my CS, a sleepover, Awanas, and a birthday party for our newest about to be ten year old. Before all that hits the fan, I thought I would share a few layouts I did for a design team call. I may have some news to share with you on that front. Hang tight.

Until then...









Just a random picture of my Sassy girl. As proud as can be that she did it all by herself. Don't you just love that face?!?




A few recent uses for my ever growing stash of washi tape...



1 comment:

  1. You are one busy mama!!! I love the pages. Gosh Sophia looks like Julia!!! Great use for the washi tape. ;)

    ReplyDelete